- Sensor stick
- Includes 2 coin cell batteries
- Carrying strap
- Quick start guide
Sensor and Components
- 3 Axis accelerometer
- Capacitive touch sensor
- BLE enabled microprocessor
- Battery type: CR2032
- Battery quantity: 2
- No charging needed
- Replaceable batteries
- Purchase 2 CR2032’s, available at most stores
- Bottle can track in detail your water consumption for 2 days without syncing.
- Tracks amount of water and time that you drank each sip.
- Lid: BPA-Free Tritan plastic
- Bottle Cavity: BPA-Free Tritan plastic
- Silicone sealant rings
- Sensor tube- BPA-Free Tritan plastic
- Sensor Lid- BPA-Free PP plastic
- Batteries: CR2032’s
- Copper connections
- Hermetically sealed PCB with BLE and LED Lights
The Hidrate Spark will automatically sync with your iOS or Android smart phone when bluetooth is turned on and the paired bottle is within range.
- Syncing range: 20 feet
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 wireless technology
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and internet connection
- Bottle cavity and flip lid can go in the dishwasher.
- Remove entire sensor stick from the lid and hand wash in warm water.
- Do not put the sensor stick in the dishwasher as it may damage the sensor.
- Only un-screw the sensor stick’s lid when replacing the batteries. If you do remove the sensor stick lid be sure the battery pack is facing the correct way, and that you screw it down tight to keep it water tight.
- It’s best to wash your bottle every 2 weeks.
- Wash daily if you put anything other than water in your bottle.
- Do not put hot liquids in bottle as it may damage the sensor.
- Do not put in the freezer as it may damage the sensor.
- If the consistency of the liquid is thick like a smoothie it may not measure accurately.